Subscribe to Blogmutt’s blog by e-mail
Search Blogmutt posts
Sally Field says you should “Like” us.
- A freelance job opportunity for seniors: The Web wants you!
- ‘Twas a Month Before Christmas – Our Blogging Wasn’t Done – What Were We To Do? – It Sure Wasn’t Fun!
- Small business tip: How to hire minors for odd jobs
- Freelance Job Opportunity For Seniors Allows You Not Only To Compete But To Exercise Your Writing Advantages
- Four Ways That Writing Opportunities Can Transform the Lives of Seniors
Tag Archives: google
You may be accustomed to seeing your picture show up all over Google features from Gmail to their own version of Facebook, Google +. You may not be aware that — unless you opt out — your photo can also … Continue reading
For the past four months, bloggers and other web content creators have been trying to assess the damage to web real estate caused by the most recent Google algorithm update known as Penguin 2.0. Everyone was warned that the impact … Continue reading
In late May 2013, Google announced a change to the GMail inbox layout. Instead of lumping all incoming emails together, they are segregated by category: Primary, Social & Promotions. When a GMail user receives a Facebook, or other social media, … Continue reading
Ever heard of crowdsourcing? You probably have, even if you don’t know the word. In a general sense, every time you throw a project to your team for “brainstorming,” every time you take a vote to decide what to get for … Continue reading
It’s hard enough to run a small business without having to worry about the little things that can mean a lot. A blog writing service can not only come in handy but can change how your business is perceived by … Continue reading
Most of the blog posts here on Blogmutt are “evergreen” and not really breaking news. This one is timely, and may be evergreen, or it may not be, depending on what Google does with this new tool to measure ROI. … Continue reading